ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Booking UA award flights on LH MM site

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by ShipMan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. ShipMan

ShipMan New Member

it seems there is never much availability for UA flights when trying to use MM. Is that the case for others or am I missing a trick ?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Have you verified that UA has partner availability for your searches? You could check Aeroplan or ANA.

3. ShipMan

ShipMan New Member

Good idea - I always check UA first, but ANA is a good idea. Thanks

4. ShipMan

ShipMan New Member

There does always seem to be availability close in. Any idea how far out UA releases capacity to partners ?

5. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Are you looking for premium cabin or economy? Whenever I've used partner miles for premium cabin space from overseas to the US, UA typically only makes economy available for my connections within the US.