ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Brex pending

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by JLR, Feb 5, 2021.

1. JLR

JLR New Member

After reviewing your discussions I applied for the brex cash on 1/26. My application has been “pending review” since. Statement on log in page says this can take up to 7 business days —it has been 8. I have tried emailing their support team but no response.

anyone else having this problem?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hey @JLR (and others) -- just an update here.

Brex says they are receiving a ton of applications, and so their manual review is taking much longer than everyone would prefer.

Keep in mind Brex isn't pulling your personal credit, so if your business doesn't have a large "online" presence (not just business websites, but things like banking/payment operations, quarterly tax payments, etc.) there isn't as much for their automated system to go off of, and they have to review differently to ensure the company is properly formed and in good standing, etc.

And that's just taking awhile due to the volume, nothing to do but sit tight it seems!

MidSouth Skier likes this.
  4. JLR

JLR New Member

Thanks Tiffany
    Got my answer today!

Tiffany likes this.