ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Business Trip to London - Best Experience?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by abefroman126, May 3, 2019.

1. abefroman126

abefroman126 Reader

I'll be flying out of the NYC area in Business class to London. I'm looking for the best experience and everyone's suggestions. I'm thinking of flying BA2 the Babybus from JFK to LCY and fly home on a BA 747 on the upper deck (would be my first time on a 747). Just want to make sure I'm not missing something even better than these two unique flights.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

BA's lounge is newly renovated at JFK and there's dining service there so that you can skip the in flight mean if you wish. Otherwise, you're not really missing much. If not for the babybus or the 747, AA's 77W has better seats than BA, and a nice dining facility at JFK T8.

OCTinPHL likes this.