ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Citi Hilton Reserve Card free nights

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Sean M., Apr 17, 2015.

1. Sean M.

Sean M. Member

I signed up for the Citi Hilton Reserve Card a few months ago and completed the $2500 in 4 months spend required for the 2 free nights last month. Where do these nights actually show up? I've waited for my next statement (3rd statement) to close and I still haven't received notification or see a link to these in either the Citi or Hilton online accounts.

Tiffany likes this.
  2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I think you should check with your HHonors account directly and see if they've posted in there. For the Hyatt free nights, it just posted directly to my Hyatt membership

3. Sean M.

Sean M. Member

@David W - I've already done that and I don't see them anywhere. Hence the question.

4. David W

David W Well-Known Member

In that case, I'd call Citi but sometimes it takes a while. My bonus's all posted fairly quickly after meeting the spend, even before the period closed but my sister had a bonus that posted after the 3 month period.

Lucky likes this.
  5. Traveler

Traveler New Member

Sean, I just did this, I received my certificates by email about 1 week after the statement with the required spend closed. How long has it been since the statement with the required spend closed?

Lucky and Sean M. like this.
  6. Sean M.

Sean M. Member

It's been 5 days today, so I guess I should look for the email sometime next week! Thanks for the info.

7. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

My experience is the same as Traveler's. They should come by email.

Traveler and Sean M. like this.
  8. Traveler

Traveler New Member

Also don't be discouraged if rooms don't show availability online. When I checked online for rooms available with points (as stated necessary) for the Hong Kong Conrad NONE were available, but when I called I was able to book the rooms with the certs.

9. Sean M.

Sean M. Member

Certificates showed up in my e-mail today! :)

Tiffany and Traveler like this.