ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Codeshare Earning Question

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jonathan Lei, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Jonathan Lei

Jonathan Lei Reader

Hello Friends,

I will be flying Icelandair from Boston to Reykjavik through a ticket booked through JetBlue.

Is it possible to earn Alaska Airlines mikes through this flight, as I am flying Icelandair? Or does the fact that the ticket itself was booked through JetBlue make this not possible?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

2. Jonathan Lei

Jonathan Lei New Member

Hello Friends,

I will be flying on Icelandair through a ticket booked through JetBlue. Is it possible to earn Alaska Airlines miles? The Icelandair flight is the only flight on the itinerary.

Thanks,
    Jonathan

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member

If you know your Icelandair booking reference, see if you can check your itinerary and change the mileage program to Alaska. You can also try to change at check in, or at least tell the agent to drop the jetBlue membership number. For the latter, keep the boarding pass to email to AS a few weeks after the flight.