ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit card Tracker

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by DeeDeeByck, Nov 3, 2015.

1. DeeDeeByck

DeeDeeByck New Member

Is there a credit card Tracker like the award Wallet that will keep track of all your credit cards and points?

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

@DeeDeeByck Awardwallet can actually keep track of a lot of credit card points like UR, MR etc. Have you tried entering that information?

3. ChrisB.

ChrisB. New Member

I don't know about service that does this, but know many use Excel spreadsheets saved in Google Docs (so you can access anywhere) are helpful. Once the spreadsheet is created it's fairly easy to update.

4. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

That's a good point. I use Google sheets to keep track of my cc accounts, opening and closing dates etc but it doesn't update point balances.

5. Sean M.

Sean M. Member

www.yodlee.com does a good job tracking Financial and Loyalty Program balances.