ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit for MedJet

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by TravelMark, Jun 26, 2020.

1. TravelMark

TravelMark New Member

My family and i travel often and sometimes to exotic places. In the past we purchased MedJet to provide for emergency evacuation in the event of a medical emergency, etc. Due to Covid19, we have stopped all travel. I reached out to MedJet and asked if they would extend our coverage since we have no intention of traveling for the remainder of the yea, nor have done any travel since February. They offered no refund or no extension. Just an apology that they couldn't do anything.

Any thoughts on what can be done to at a minimum have them extend the benefit period.

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

This is the time when people might actually need to make use of the emergency clauses in their contracts. It would be nice if they extended validity but I wouldn't expect it.