ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Daily Getaways 2020 • Still happening?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Scoob72, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Scoob72

Scoob72 Member

Would anyone know if the annual Daily Getaways deals are still happening given current circumstances? A google search brings up the 2020 iteration beginning on Monday April 20th, but then, when I actually try to go the Daily Getaways website, I get a 404 error... which doesn't seem encouraging.

I just wondered if anyone knew for sure (or as sure, anyway, as anyone can be right now!) whether Daily Getaways 2020 would actually be going ahead this month?

Thanks!

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Scoob72 likes this.
  3. Scoob72

Scoob72 Member

Many thanks, MidSouth Skier - great suggestion.

@Tiffany - by any chance do you know if Daily Getaways are still taking place this month?

Many thanks!

4. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

I don't know, but if they are smart they will cancel it.

5. Scoob72

Scoob72 Member