ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Delta Amex Question

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Sam Z, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Sam Z

Sam Z Member

Can you technically apply for both the Platinum Delta Amex and the Gold Delta Amex and get a bonus of 120,000 (if you complete the minimum spends on both cards within the timeframe?) Will Amex let you do this or is the limit one?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

Gia likes this.
  3. Sam Z

Sam Z Member

I will end up paying $195 if I get both cards, but will earn around 130,000 miles if I complete all the requirements. Even though I'm not a fan of Delta and skymiles generally, that seems like a pretty good deal anyway (at least for the first year). Should I take advantage of this or get another airline card (like the new Iberia card for 75K avios).

4. David W

David W Well-Known Member

If you have a use for the miles, then sure, take advantage of it. If you dont have a specific use in mind yet, you could also look into the Ink business cards. I find that promo more valuable since it's for UR points.