ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Delta Hotels - Elite Benefits

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by rickyw, Jun 13, 2017.

1. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Thought someone may find this useful since I could not find any info beforehand. I'm currently staying at my first ever Delta Hotel (actually the only Marriott brand I've never stayed at before, besides Protea...)

I'm a Platinum member at Marriott, and was curious about elite benefits during my stay. Anyways, I was pleasantly surprised on check-in to hear about their Elite Pantry, which is open 24/7 and is essentially a complimentary snack bar. They have a coffee machine, cereal/granola/yogurt in the morning, soda, water and other snacks.

Attached a couple photos for everyone to see. Hope it helps someone else out in the future if they are looking into Delta!

Attached Files:

MidSouth Skier likes this.
  2. Norman alsup

Norman alsup New Member

Thanks tommorow I'll be staying at my first Delta like you. I've been to all except protea and Delta. Your info was useful thanks