ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Diamond medallion

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Bashar elali, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Bashar elali

Bashar elali Reader

What’s the youngest age for a diamond medallion. My 3 year 9 month old will become one before New Years. Just curious to know

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Are you asking how old you can be to open an account? Anyone can open an account, regardless of age. Pretty sure lap infant tickets don't earn miles though. Everything else is fair game.

If you're asking what is the youngest Delta Diamond Medallion currently, that'd be a great piece of trivia knowledge but I doubt we'll ever find out! There are quite a few flyer talk reports of children becoming elites before they turn 1