ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Did the Citi extension of signup bonus qualification period ever actually happen?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by magicgumdrop, Sep 2, 2020.

1. magicgumdrop

magicgumdrop New Member

Hi lucky and friends!

Has anyone successfully received the signup bonus on a Citi card, relying on the 3 month extension to the qualification period posted about here and on many other sites?

In my case I applied for the Prestige card at the start of March, but didn’t hit my target until mid July, and received no bonus. I spoke to a Citi agent and they said that to them my account looked like one that had failed to qualify by not hitting the spend target in time, and they didn’t know anything about an extension. More worryingly, I’ve failed find any press release or notice on their sites.

Does anyone know more, or has anyone had a different experience?

Thanks!