ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

does Al Safwa lounge at DOH still allow paid access?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jason Horner, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Jason Horner

Jason Horner New Member

I read with great interest Lucky's report of paid access on a business class ticket to the Al Safwa lounge at Doha. I've been hearing that they've discontinued this. Can you please advise?
    Thank you,
    Jason

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

3. RTBones

RTBones Active Member

From the Qatar airways website:
    "In addition to First Class passengers, Privilege Club Platinum members travelling Business Class with Qatar Airways can now access Al Safwa First Class Lounge with up to two guest passes."

Then there is this regarding the Al Mourjan lounge:
    "Qatar Airways and oneworld First Class and Business Class passengers can access this lounge at no additional cost, while Economy Class passengers throughout the network can purchase lounge access at the check-in counters, preferred travel agents, or Qatar Airways' sales offices."

Additionally, regarding the Al Mourjan lounge, you can buy access right on Qatar's website, an option not available for the Al Safwa lounge.

4. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member