ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Does Cathay offer first class from HKG to YYZ (Toronto)?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ernest, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Ernest

Ernest Reader

Dear Ben,

I do have a questions about cathay pacific from HKG to YYZ (Toronto), do they offer first class on that route?If so, can your pointpros team help me to redeem the AA Miles from CGK to YYZ? Does AAdvantage miles have to be connected to USA destination, either departure or arrival cities? Thank you

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Ernest -- Cathay Pacific doesn't offer first class on their Toronto route, though if you wanted first class you could connect through another city in the US.