ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Emirates seating

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Annieo, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Annieo

Annieo New Member

Hi
    Can you help? I’m traveling with emirates in F from DUB to SIN in August. My dates are flexible. I would like to see what seats are available before I book and indeed if the new F is available on any flights on any of the routes. Is there any way of checking?

thanks so much

Anne

2. Clem

Clem Active Member

Hi Anne, unfortunately Emirates doesn't let you see the seat map before you're done with your booking. The only way to know is by using a tool like ExpertFlyer. You'll need to enter the flight details and it'll show you the current seat map situation - I think that should be available even with a free account.

That being said I don't believe that the new F seat is used between DUB, DXB and SIN so you will get their regular F seat, most likely, short of an aircraft swap.

3. Annieo

Annieo New Member

4. Annieo

Annieo New Member

Hi Clem
    Thanks so much for your kindness in replying. I will take your advice and check out ExpertFlyer etc. I had heard that under the present circumstances emirates had used the newer version on routes other than the norm. DUB-DXB is highly unlikely but was hoping for the onward leg. Oh well! Maybe!

again thanks. It is so good of you

A