ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

ET 519 - booked but doubtful - what to do?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by ET 519 - cancelled?, May 14, 2019.

1. Hi Ben,

I am booked on 6/2x on the IAH-ADD as part of my longer one-way, in J using KF miles.

Problem with that flight as you blogged, is that it may get cancelled - however KF is not willing to do anything about it since the flight still shows as valid on their systems.

What should I do at this time? Can you please advise?

Thanks,
    A.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Not much you can do right now - you'll have to wait until ET cancels or makes a significant schedule change to your flight on 6/2 before you can ask KF to do anything.

You can try to find alternative routing, but you'd be charged change fees if you were to change now..

Gaurav likes this.