ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Etihad A380 Apartment Seats

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Nash D, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Nash D

Nash D New Member

Hello everyone,

Had a question about which seats to pick on the Etihad A380 in F (Apartment). My wife and I will be travelling from AUH to JFK in a couple of days and have currently picked 2C and 3A for ourselves.

This article: http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2015/01/17/best-etihad-a380-first-apartment-seats suggests 3A/4A or 3K/4K are ideal for couples travelling together, but it might not be an option for us as all row 4 seats are already occupied. One of the commenters on the thread suggested 1H/2H would work well for couples too - "Seats 1H and 2H are also great for couples plus the divider is on the window side (not by aisle side like seats 3 & 4)"

1H/2H are available, should we pick those, or stick with 2C/3A? Any disadvantages to staying put in 2C/3A? Worst case, could we request 4A to swap with 2C (both forward facing, but one is a window and the other is aisle)? What would folks on the forum suggest?

Thanks,
    Nash

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

I would go with 1H and 2H, so that you can utilize the divider.

Nash D likes this.