ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Etihad First award

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Roger M, Dec 2, 2016.

1. MarkS

MarkS Active Member

EY460 Apart 2.jpg
    I don't agree that they don't like redemptions. My flight time changed twice and they didn't move me. Then I had an issue on the flight where the shower didn't work. They knew I was on a redemption yet insisted I give my information to the agent in Melbourne. Within a couple days they credited my Etihad account with quite a few free points.

I wouldn't give up. Be civil. Be professional. If the airlines didn't want redemptions they wouldn't release them. And just because you have one doesn't mean they view you differently than a paying customer. Your ticket is paid for. Points cost something. The Apartment is an experience and typically once in a lifetime for most. Hang in there. You'll be happy you did.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    No Name, Tiffany and Gaurav like this.