ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

EVA policy change for partner award space?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Tyler W, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Tyler W

Tyler W Reader

Hey!

Do you know if EVA has changed their policy for releasing award space to partners? I just booked TPE-SFO in Business for February with Aeroplan. Heck of a deal with only 75,000 points plus 50 dollars (Canadian) in taxes/fees.

Did some searching and it seems award space is wide open in both directions to YVR, SEA, SFO.

Just wanted to know if this is the new norm?

2. Tyler W

Tyler W New Member

Hey!

Do you know if EVA has changed their policy for releasing award space to partners? I just booked TPE-SFO in Business for February with Aeroplan. Heck of a deal with only 75,000 points plus 50 dollars (Canadian) in taxes/fees.

Did some searching and it seems award space is wide open in both directions to YVR, SEA, SFO.

Just wanted to know if this is the new norm?

Attached Files:

3. MarkS

MarkS Active Member

About a month ago they released a ton a reward space to star alliance programs for the whole year. Hope it lasts but you know how that goes. EVA is a great carrier.

Tiffany likes this.