ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Fear of flying

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Tamara, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Tamara

Tamara Reader

Hi Lucky!
    I'm 33, I've travelled some around the world, but recently had a bad flying experience and have since developed one serious fear of flying. I can't even make it through a 40 minute flight without thinking of crashing, turbulence drives me crazy, I picture everything going wrong with the plane...the thought of a transatlantic flight sets me on panic mode and I have no option but to travel to Europe in a couple of months (I'm from LA). Any tips? Please? Help!

Lucky likes this.
  2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

Tamara, great question! Will have an answer with my thoughts on the blog today. Thanks for reading!

3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

4. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Also make sure to read the comments, some helpful stuff there. Good luck!

Tiffany likes this.