ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Fiji Vs. Qantas

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mikewarren1000, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Mikewarren1000

Anyone who has an opinion plz let me know.

Qantas Business vs Fiji Business

This would be in early 2020 so Fiji would have the A350 by then and it would mean the new seats set up in 1-2-1 and i could sit alone. If it was the A330 Fiji then obviously its no debate, i would go Qantas

But in light of the A350 would you recommend that? I think sitting alone is worth the stop over in Fiji and 3 hour wait onto Sydney.

Would be cool to sit upstairs though on the A380 with Qantas, albeit next to someone

Thanks

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

The US to Australia is long enough as is, I would take the non-stop. Also, Qantas is refurbishing their A380s and should be complete in 2020, giving you all aisle access...