ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hotels Free Breakfast with hilton gold guest?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rohit Deshpande, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Rohit Deshpande

Rohit Deshpande Active Member

Hi guys, I'm a Hilton silver status staying at a double tree EWR real soon. The booking is under me (silver status) but staying with me is my dad who is Hilton gold. Can we use his status to get free breakfast or no because the booking is under me? Thanks!

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I suspect because it's your HH number on the reservation they won't let you have it. But it never hurts to ask at the desk. Be sure to have your dad's HH number handy.

3. Rohit Deshpande

I’ll for sure ask at the desk. I’ll do you one better. I’ll have my dad ready rather than just me and his HH number . But in all seriousness thanks for the input and will definitely try once getting to hotel.

On another note. I’m also trying to book another stay that’s meant to be a daytime stay from around 8am-4pm or so at one of the Hilton properties by ewr. How is that booked? If I’m staying on the 11th of Jan for example, do I book 10th-11th? 11th-12th? Never done something like this, thanks again for the input!

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

For the daytime stay, I'd call the hotel directly and inquire

OCTinPHL likes this.
  5. Rohit Deshpande

Will do, thanks for all the help!

rickyw likes this.