ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Free night via credit card question

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by pstm91, Apr 3, 2020.

1. pstm91

pstm91 Member

My BonVoy card (formerly the SPG card) free night cert expires 6/30/20. However, my annual fee on the card is this month and I just got an email from them saying to expect my new free night cert soon.

Is there a chance I have two free night certs at the same time? Or will the new one replace the old one, even if it hasn't expired yet?

2. pstm91

pstm91 Member

Want to follow up on this, especially now that the certs have been extended. If my cert now expires 12/31, will I have two certificates at the same time?

3. James22

James22 Member

You should. You just need to use each certificate by the expiration date. We are waiting for our new one as we just paid the annual fee on the past statement.