ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Freedom unlimited 3% bonus

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Andy Vai, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Andy Vai

Andy Vai Reader

Just got approved through the OMAT website for the freedom unlimited. I have the Sapphire reserve and the regular freedom so I though I would complete the trifecta.
    My understanding is that for the first year, you get 3% back on anything with the freedom unlimited. I still haven't received my card, but in the chase website, shows Im supposed to get 1.5%.

Thoughts?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Wait until you get and activate your card, make a couple purchases, then see if anything changes. with regards to how many points youre actually earning.

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

1.5% is the standard earning rate. As long as you signed up through a page that promised 3% you should be fine. Hopefully you took a screenshot that can be sent to Chase if needed.