ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hotels Germs

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mike Nash, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Mike Nash

Mike Nash Reader

As a self confessed mini germaphobe, what steps do you take on planes and hotels to sanitize?

Thanks - mike

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

Mike, to be honest I guess I'm just a selective germaphobe. In other words, I do everything I can to avoid thinking about germs, so in hotels and on airplanes I don't do as much as I should, probably. It's only when something is really apparent where I go into full germaphobe mode.

This might be a good topic for a blog post, and maybe other germaphobes can chime in.

3. chancepress

chancepress Member

I'm curious, do you find yourself getting sick any more now that you live in hotels full time? Or have you always traveled so extensively that you can't really tell?