ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries Have to use Etihad Bus Service?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Gabe T, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Gabe T

Gabe T Reader

Hi,

I have a ticket booked with Etihad and BA from Dubai to Chicago. The first segment is from Dubai to Abu Dhabi with their bus service. However, I will already be in Abu Dhabi, so can I just skip the first segment or do I have to go back to Abu Dhabi?

Thanks, Gabe

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

You can totally skip the bus!

3. Sean M.

Sean M. Member

Not quite. You can skip the bus PROVIDED you have not checked in baggage at the Etihad Travel Mall in Dubai (which you can do up to 24 hours prior). Once you have checked in the luggage, you have to report for the bus failing which your baggage will be offloaded and you will be shown as a no-show passenger.

Gaurav likes this.