ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Industry News / Opinions Have you heard of the new documentary Living in the Age of Airplanes?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Dror, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Dror

Dror Reader

Dear Lucky,

Have you heard of the new documentary Living in the Age of Airplanes? I saw a preview screening at the Air and Space Museum this morning, and it was absolutely brilliant. I've been following your blog for a while - I'm a big fan, please keep it up! - and it struck me while watching the film that you would get such a kick out of it too. If you're still in the Maldives, I hope you keep enjoying yourself (in the Q&A session, the director said the Maldives was his favourite place out of all the filming locations, and I took my wife there last year thanks to blogs like yours). But once you're back within shouting distance of an IMAX theatre, you should go see Living in the Age of Airplanes. You won't regret it!

Yours,
    Dror

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Dror -- Looks absolutely amazing, and can't wait to see it. Some of my colleagues had the opportunity to see it a couple of days ago, and I can't wait to see it when I get back. Happy you enjoyed it!