ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Hawaii Tics Redemption - Can I do better?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Andrew Fernandes, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Hi Lucky
    So booked 5 tickets for what I thought was a great deal for first class tickets from Austin to Maui for June 3-9, 2015, redeeming 75K per ticket. (American- Hawaiian Airlines). But I am still plagued by the doubt, did I get the best deal or can I still do better? Thoughts?

Andrew F likes this.
  2. Alex

Alex PointsPros

Hi Andrew!

That's a fantastic deal, especially for five seats. You paid saver level pricing, which is the cheapest you could possibly pay for first class to Hawaii using AA miles.

But I think the best part is that you got five tickets all at saver level. That is impressive!

Lucky and Tiffany like this.
  3. Andrew F

Andrew F New Member

Alex - thanks for the feedback. make me feel so much better :)

Lucky likes this.
  4. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

Totally agree with Alex, five premium cabin seats to Hawaii is impressive. Something doesn't feel quite as "rewarding" about Hawaii award tickets, in my opinion, since the products aren't as good as you'd get on many international airlines, yet the award is priced almost as much. That being said, I think you got a great value.