ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Industry News / Opinions How long are current Global Entry renewal times?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by theresa_la_2000, Feb 19, 2021.

1. I submitted my global entry renewal last year and I know they were quite backed up. I'm on month 6 and am still waiting for conditional approval. Is there anyone who has submitted a renewal since last summer that could provide some guidance on how long the renewals are taking? The renewal site says 6 months but it hasn't been updated lately so I'm not sure how accurate that is..

2. Daniel B

Daniel B Active Member

My son applied for renewal on 3-8-20. Got approved on 1-18-21
    My wife applied for renewal on 4-14-20. Got notification on 2-5-21 to schedule an interview. Interview was done on 2-12-21 and within 1 hour her status changed to Approved.

RTBones, MidSouth Skier and rickyw like this.