ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

How to add a minor to my Login.Gov account

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by GGDC, Jan 17, 2020.

1. GGDC

GGDC Reader

Hi,
    I applied for Global Entry for myself and need to apply for my minor child.
    How do I do this through my account? I thought I had to create a separate account for the child but when I tried to do that using my email address (after all my minor child does not have an email address and I do not want to create one for him at such an early age), I received a message that my email address was already used (at least they got that right). Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!

2. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Create an email address that you control, or if you have a Gmail account you can add a "+" to create infinite addresses after the end of your address. For example, all my travel stuff goes to [email protected], dog things go to [email protected], etc.

rickyw likes this.