ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries How to tell how full a flight is

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Patrickj, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Patrickj

Patrickj New Member

Hello,

I am looking to book a flight for my son and I to travel to Canada to be with family (we are Canadian so ok to travel). Is there a way to check loads of a past flight and an upcoming flight? Trying to take the quickest route as my son is only 2 but want to make sure the plane isn’t full.
    Thanks

2. Owen

Owen Member

Hi Patrick!
    A way to check the loads of a flight in the future, that a lot of people use, is an app called “StaffTraveler”. It’s primarily used by airline staff to check flight loads to see if they should list to non-rev on a specific flight, but it is useful in this situation as well. You just enter the flight info and submit, and wait some time, and eventually somebody will respond with the current flight load hope this helps!

Daniel B, MidSouth Skier and rickyw like this.