ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

How to use miles from several airlines for one ticket?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by RakimT, Oct 14, 2019.

1. RakimT

RakimT Reader

Hi everyone,

Quick question: if I have miles on Air Canada, United Airlines, and Asiana Airlines, can I combine those points to fly on ANA or any other Sky Alliance member or partner for a flight?

Thanks!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

You cant combine miles from separate airline accounts to purchase one ticket. You need to have enough miles in each individual program to book a flight.

3. OCTinPHL

OCTinPHL Active Member

You can try to purchase two on-way award tickets if you have enough miles with any one airline. I've done that with OneWorld airlines - I assume that ANA offers one-way awards (though I am not sure).