ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hyatt - Andaz

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Tar_00, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Tar_00

Tar_00 Member

Hi -

Do Andaz hotels offer club lounges or something similar to it? If so, where could I find a list?

Thank you.

2. Clem

Clem Active Member

Hi Tar_00,

They usually don't. I've stayed at 7 different Andaz locations and none had a club/lounge, I don't think it's part of the concept and if any location has one it's probably the exception rather than the rule. So redeeming stuff like Club room upgrades is generally not possible at Andaz, but things like Suite upgrades can.

rickyw and MidSouth Skier like this.
  3. Michael M

Michael M Member

While they don't have club lounges, some Andaz properties do offer an evening reception (often in the lobby or bar area) with complimentary beverages and light snacks.

4. Tortuga

Tortuga New Member

Just wanted to echo the above. In my experience, Andaz lobbies usually fulfill the functions of a club: newspapers to read, free coffee, free food and snacks to grab on your way in or out, free happy hour, etc. Of course, I haven't stayed at one post-Covid, so I have no idea what's on tap these days.