ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hyatt Free Nights Working at > Category 4?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Trevor H, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Trevor H

Trevor H New Member

Hi Lucky, I have a Hyatt Free Night Certificate good for a Category 1-4 hotel. However, when I search hotels, it appears that I will be able to apply this certificate to a higher category hotel. I haven’t gone all the way through the booking process, but I have made it to the final screen. Just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. Thanks in advance.

2. Andrew Yang

Andrew Yang New Member

I had the same experience. I think it’s a glitch. I went all the way to the last screen too and then it says I can’t book and go call Hyatt.

Tiffany likes this.
  3. Clem

Clem Active Member

Yup, definitely a glitch, same happens to me and it errors out on the last screen. I got false hopes because of that more than once :).