ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hyatt globalist offer

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by DonnaD, Jan 13, 2021.

1. DonnaD

DonnaD Reader

I am just now seeing this offer for the Hyatt globalist. :( It’s too late to be able to apply for, receive and use the credit card to earn the bonus points to book the nights needed before 2/28. Any other suggestions to get the status without paying full price?

2. Clem

Clem Active Member

Hi DonnaD,

What offer are you referring to exactly? If you are talking about the Bonus Journeys promotion, that will give you 2 qualifying nights per night spent, it's not too late to register since you have until January 15th.

If you are referring to the World of Hyatt credit card, it just went from offering 10 bonus nights to 5 bonus nights but it's not really making that much of a difference.

luchen likes this.