ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

ICN-ORD on KE happening next week?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Woof_Woof_Im_a_Dog, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Hey all, just wondering what the odds are on KE cancelling their ICN-ORD flight by next Saturday. I have someone coming then and neither of us know what to expect. Should she expect to depart?

I realize nobody knows but I want to know what a seasoned traveler might expect.

2. RTBones

RTBones Active Member

Traveling right now is all about the amount of risk you are willing to accept. As you rightly point out, none of us really knows, given how fast this is changing. Me, I would have a backup plan or two or three in my hip pocket just in case.

OCTinPHL, No Name and MidSouth Skier like this.
  3. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member