ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Im having trouble getting Mileage credit from SAS

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rob Wingate, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Rob Wingate

Rob Wingate Reader

I recently flew a paid one way flight from Stockholm to LAX in SAS business. To this end I entered my United MP number as I booked the reservation and didn't think about it again....I checked in to my flight and flew back to LAX only to discover that SAS did not assign flown miles to my United account but they had opened an SAS account in my name and credited that account. I never opened or requested an SAS account as I don't ever fly SAS. I am a United million miler.

I reached out via email 5 times to SAS and they are telling me there is nothing they will do once miles are assigned to an account. I keep explaining that I didn't open the account. I am so frustrated. How do I move this up the chain at SAS. I don't want to lose 12,000 paid flown miles on something that wasn't my fault. I can't seem to find an address or someone to write to at SAS....
    Please advise if you can.

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member