ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Info on whether the 77W will be restored to the LHR-MIA route or if the 772 will be refurbed?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by AussieJosh, Apr 9, 2015.

1. AussieJosh

AussieJosh Reader

Hey Ben

I'm booked on AA 57 in J from LHR to MIA around Christmas. Apparently it's not operated by the 77W anymore. Any info on whether the 77W will be restored to the route or if the 772 they have will be refurbed?

It's interesting, AA's website says they have 17 of the 77W's, but it just doesn't seem they have that many routes operating them at the moment. Thoughts?

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ AussieJosh -- It's anyone's guess. It could be they swap equipment, but I wouldn't count on it. It's also possible they'll update the route with a refurbished 777, but it's also not a guarantee. Keep in mind just how many 777-300ER routes American has to London and Sao Paulo, as well as their Hong Kong flight.