ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Reader Reviews: Trips & Tips Information

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by mohd, Nov 7, 2019.

1. mohd

mohd New Member

Hi I’m traveling to London book ticket from Colombo to London in Emirates airline
    As I stay in Dubai I book one way to ticket to catch the flight from cmb to lhr so my Q is when I reach there shall I continue connecting or I should go to immigration I’m confused as it’s my first time to such a thing as I got great offer on it any information about all this process thanks

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Welcome @mohd - if you're checking luggage you won't have a choice: you'll have to enter the country to pick up your luggage and then re-check. If you don't have checked luggage then I believe you can just follow the transit path and go to your connecting flight. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.