ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Hotels Is ambassador with Marriott still worth it?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Josh S, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Josh S

Josh S Reader

Hello! With current travel plans, I will finish 2020 with 94 Marriott nights and well over the $20k spend min to reach Ambassador status. With that level being suspended, is it even worth squeezing in another 6 nights. Truthfully, I was more interested in the Your24 service since I have several overseas trips planned for next year and could use the check in flexibility. Thanks!

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

If you can get those 6 nights for cheap, I'd go for it. Are there cheap/low category hotels near your house you could essentially mattress run at? Thinking the 10,000-15,000 points per night or sub-$100/night. If you had to spend thousands to get Ambassador, I'd say not worth it. But if you can get it for around $500 or 50,000 points... yep.