ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Is United's Premium Plus still being sold as Economy Plus?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by SophSzelag30, Mar 18, 2019.

1. SophSzelag30

SophSzelag30 New Member

I am flying to LAX on April 3rd from Newark, on the 787-10, and am currently booked in a economy plus seat (31L). When I looked at the seating arrangement yesterday, I noticed that what would be premium plus is "economy plus" on the seating chart, and was wondering if I were to switch from my regular economy plus seat to a premium plus seat, would additional charges incur? I initially booked a standard economy seat, but was able to upgrade using miles via my mileage plus card.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

If additional charges are required for the seating assignment, it'll tell you when you select the seat. If there's no additional charges, then you're good to go. They cant come back later to claw for more money.