ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating JAL business suites

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by PM1, May 14, 2019.

1. PM1

PM1 Member

I am flying on JAL in a couple of weeks (NRT to JFK) in business class. The true window suites are taken. Are the middle seats better from a privacy perspective vs. the aisle seats? I.e. Are the middle seats similar to the window seats except the window? Thanks in advance!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

on the 777W where it's 3-4-3 with Apex Suites? Yeah, they're pretty private since you're closed off from the other two pax by partitions and you have a separate entryway to the seat.

PM1 likes this.
  3. PM1

PM1 Member

Thanks David! I think I'm going to try the middle seats. Didn't ever think I would take them willingly. :)

Gaurav and rickyw like this.