ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries LaGuardia Airport Centurion Lounge

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jacob McCarthy, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

I am flying out of LaGuardia on AA soon. I have TSA precheck so how much time should I leave to get through security and to gate as the lounge is landside.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

What time are you flying out? I was on an 830pm flight out of LGA not too long ago and left the Centurion lounge when it closed at 8pm. I also have precheck but when I got to security, the dedicated precheck line was closed and there were only 2 regular lines. Precheck was recognized though and I was given a piece of paper that said so. I was also told that I can leave my jacket, belt and shoes on in addition to not having to take out my liquids and laptop. Whole thing took maybe 15-20 minutes; there werent many people.

Tiffany likes this.
  3. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

My flight is around 10am on Saturday