ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Lax immigration counter

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ivy, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Ivy

Ivy New Member

is there an express transit immigration counter in lax?

2. StevenRSCA

StevenRSCA New Member

Not to my knowledge. I've already several time - as non US resident - entered the USA via LAX arriving from a flight in business or first. But I did never notice a fast track lane. Not sure how it is for US residents. And my experience is only for Tom Bradley International Terminal.

3. David W

David W Well-Known Member

All international arrives to the US must go thru US Customs and Immigration, even if you're transiting. There are no separate transit desks. You must also pick up any check bags, even if they are check to your final destination, though there is usually a bag drop after immigration so that you do not need to recheck bags. You will also need to clear security again.