ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Lifemiles subscription

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Minh Cao, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Minh Cao

Minh Cao Reader

So I have a monthly subscription to buy miles from Lifemiles. For the past 3 months i have been charged on time and received my miles accordingly.

However they did not process this month's charge so i called and inquired about the issue. I was told on the phone that they would process April and May next month at the same time, and i would receive my miles then. I thought it is ridiculous, and defeats the whole point of monthly subscription because i need miles to complete my award booking. So i pushed back on their solution of having both months processed in May, and was told to send an email to their support if i wanted to get my miles (which i was entitled to receive) for this month?!?!

They also requested me to take photo of my ID or passport and include in there as if I was asking them for a favor. The whole situation is just so bizarre that I don't know whether to laugh or to be angry at them.
    Anyone run into the same problem like me?