ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Linking Amex MRs to Hawaiian

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Babaghanoush85, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Babaghanoush85

I need to transfer MRs to Hawaiian, I linked the accounts but it's saying "account linking is pending". This hasn't happened before with any other airline. To do a test I linked BA and it cleared instantly.

Anyone else have experience with this?

As a precautionary measure I put the fares I wanted on hold for 3 days but as a cash ticket. Does anyone know if they'll honor the pts value that it was at?

Thanks.

2. Babaghanoush85

Update: Tonight, 24 hrs after the initial link request it was denied. I immediately re-entered the account info and was instantly accepted. Points transferred, fares booked.

rickyw likes this.