ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Destinations / Itineraries Lounge question for CDG and LIS

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by AJP, Oct 13, 2019.

1. AJP

AJP New Member

We will be flying RDU-CDG in Delta One, then transferring to CDG-LIS on AF economy. Two separate tickets. Flight is scheduled to arrive in CDG at 8:00 am. I think we will have access to AF lounges because of Delta One and I also have Priority Pass which includes the ANA Lounge at LIS. Question, therefore, is which AF CDG-LIS flight to choose. 9:40-11:15 flight means more time at destination, but could be a tight transit and almost certainly no time for a shower at CDG. 1:25-3:05 is the opposite.

Any thoughts welcome in which flight to choose and/or access to lounges along the way.

2. OCTinPHL

OCTinPHL Active Member

For how long are you staying in Lisbon? If a few days, I say take the extra time at CDG to shower, etc. If only 24-48 hours, I say get there as soon as possible.

3. AJP

AJP New Member

Thanks, makes sense. To confirm: will we be able to use the CDG arrivals lounge for a shower? And anybody know whether the ANA lounge at LIS is available upon arrival, since it's inside security?

4. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

I would probably take the later flight. That 1:40 transit just seems too tight for me.

Rob in Miami likes this.