ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Lufthansa First Class

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Anne o’c, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Anne o’c

Anne o’c Reader

Hi
    Having been underwhelmed with LH F ground service a few weeks ago when traveling from Dublin to Singapore with LH; (we had no assistance and with the help of a taxi driver standing outside, made our own way to the FC terminal), I am wondering if you have can tell me the best thing to do on our return next week. We will be arriving Frankfurt in F from Singapore and then transferring to Dublin in business with just over three hours transit time. Should we go to the FC terminal again and if so will we be driven to our Dublin flight or what do you recommend? Lufthansa really don’t cater for the transferring passengers do they?

Thanks so much

Anne

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

LH doesnt have much in the case of ground services, even for First Class passengers, so I dont think you received any less services than other LH connecting passengers.

Since you are arriving in LH F, you can go to the FCT and be driven to your connecting flight.

You do need to get to the FCT on your own upon arrival from SIN. If you dont mind the time it takes to get to he FCT, go for it, though you dont have a very long connection.