ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

MAD to Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by One way Award, Jul 11, 2019.

1. One way Award

One way Award Reader

Hello,
    I am looking to book 2 business class tickets from Madrid to Pitt on Iberia for 97k miles plus 400 in fees.

The rep said I have to book round trip but I am showing I might be able to do it online one way. I don't want to transfer the Avios for them to be stuck though. Thanks

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Their official page still says pricing is for RT travel. I've seen reports that online it looks like you can price OW travel but also that there are a lot of error messages when you try to actually purchase. One way travel is allowed on BA I believe and you can transfer avios between BA and Iberia as needed if you can't use them.