ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

MIA to LAX Flagship Lounge Access

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by mickimiami, Apr 29, 2019.

1. mickimiami

mickimiami Reader

Hi Lucky
    I see that AA is flying the 77W between LAX & MIA, as I've booked this next month.
    Does this mean that Biz passengers in LAX or MIA can use the Flagship lounge? AA website does not notate that routing, and if I'm in First class, would I be able to use Flagship First Dining? Again, they do not notate this routing (LAX to MIA in 1st) on the AA website under Flagship dining or lounges. Curious as you are MIA centric.
    Thanks.

2. Rob in Miami

Rob in Miami Active Member

I'm not 100% on this but I think the answer is "no". I've flown this many times in Business First
    and never was directed to the Flagship side of the Admirals Club. Only First International gets the Flagship access.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

A little while back, AA sold this route as 3 cabin, and then you did get access. But, now it's just marketed as a domestic flight, so no access

OCTinPHL and Rob in Miami like this.
  4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member